Friday 28 September 2012

On the Road: England

Sorry things have been so quiet on the blog as of late but I have a good reason for it... I've been exploring all over England with my boyfriend, Robert for this entire month. We've been having a fantastic time travelling to Manchester, Liverpool, Wales, London, Brighton, and Cambridge. Our trip isn't over either...soon we plan to drive all the way up Scotland. SO EXCITED! I'll definitely update more about each wonderful place we visited, but for now I wanted to share with you guys something silly.

We've been watching a lot of British television because Robert's father has a great cable set up. We've been away from television for ages...we don't have it back home. And the difference between American t.v. and British t.v. is crazy...we definitely prefer it over here in the UK! I wanted to share some of my favourite British commercials...I think they are just so well done and fun to watch. Have fun!













With stampedes of affection,
Korrina

2 comments:

  1. The first one and the MCcain ones are my favs! My god I miss you! It's so exciting that you're going to Scotland! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure Korrina!
    xoxo Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. and clearly I don't edit before I post! hahah
    -R

    ReplyDelete