Monday 9 July 2012

Magical Mondays


This particular Magical Monday is going to be short and sweet. It's late in the day...for most of us Monday is almost over. My day went alright. It was beautiful outside, I worked with fun people, and I read more of the first graphic novel I've ever owned (more on that later!). I didn't come up with a giant list of silly things to look at on the internet because I was working all night on my Etsy shop. It'd been awhile since I listed any new sweater clips because my boyfriend took our digital camera with him on his epic month-long bike journey, so although I have been creating clips, I couldn't list them. Anyways, they are up now and man, did it ever feel good to work on my shop again. Being creative with my own hands, and being able to share it all on Etsy is a huge source of happiness for me. I encourage all of you to create your own art, however you know how. It's so important to express ourselves in a creative way. I feel like part of me begins to decay when I don't get a chance to do this kind of expression. So, for today, all I want to share is this nice TED talk all about creativity, and hopefully it inspires you to make something this week!


With stampedes of affection,
Korrina

No comments:

Post a Comment