Monday 2 July 2012

Magical Mondays.


This week...it's all about Etsy!


Ryan Gosling Hey Girl Patch by cathausDIY

Absolutely adore this Ryan Gosling patch. As all of my friends will know, I've had a thing for Mr. Gosling for a long, long time. At work, my cupboard is decorated with a portrait of the man surrounded by jellyfish. It makes sense, right?



Vintage Bowler 8x10 Print by ElizabethRosenArt

This print stood out to me because it features a lovely tin toy. I have a pretty big tin toy collection! There's something so beautiful and timeless about them, and this print makes me feel the same way.

Knit Bow Ring Purple by SheepishKnitCrochet
 I've been a fan of Meredith over at SheepishKnitCrochet for awhile. She makes such dainty and creative things! I love these rings, as well as her sunglass cases and crocheted tea cups! And you can read her blog over at One Sheepish Girl.



Vintage Butterfly Print Plugs by BMAMOD

And last, but certainly not least, lately I've really been dying to try wearing some new plug jewellery. I've had my ears stretched for seven years and have only ever really worn one pair of silver tunnels. Time for some fun! 


Hope you guys enjoyed my Etsy finds! I encourage everyone to take a browse on Etsy.com. The community is incredible and every day I find something awesome.

With stampedes of affection,
Korrina




No comments:

Post a Comment