Monday 18 June 2012

magical mondays.


      ETSY FAVOURITES:

Cat Brooch by mattegold.
This cute gold tone cat brooch is perfect for hanging your sunglasses off of. I recently found one of an elephant and have been wearing it ever since.

Miniature Wooden Butterfly Necklace by  LadybirdLikes.
I am in love with everything in this shop, but I particularly love this butterfly necklace. The colour is to die for!


AWESOME BLOG:




Vanagon Champion is run by the wonderful Amy Morby. I've been reading this blog for months, and I've always loved it, but recently her posts have been hitting home. Lots to do with wanderlust, what the "American Dream" really means, and finding out what YOU want to do with your life.



LOVELY LINKS:

Hello Giggles is the creation from Zooey Deschanel, Sophia Rossi and Molly McAleer and it's full of hilarious and heart-warming articles written by young creative women. There's seriously something for everyone. Just look at the home page and you'll get lost for hours (but do you really want to be found?)



& Stumbling across this wonderful video of Neil Gaiman's advice on living the creative life has inspired me so much. It's all I've thought about since I first watched it. Although he is addressing students graduating from an art school, you could use his advice in any area of life. Please, please watch it!




I hope you enjoyed this first weekly installment of Magical Mondays! It's just a short one today. I plan on expanding it as the weeks go by. I hope it makes Monday just a bit more bearable. 


With stampedes of affection,
Korrina

No comments:

Post a Comment