Monday 25 June 2012

Magical Mondays


Sorry this Magical Monday is a bit late in the day. It's been a long week! I don't know about you but I definitely need something to smile about. Here are some videos that really made me happy.

 
This video is so damn sweet. I was never one of those girls who thought about weddings or proposals, but this one is so creative and wonderful.



I listened to this TED talk the other day while I was doing chores and it really moved me. I've always been obsessed with film and the entire art of it, so this hit home.

 

I've been getting into So You Think You Can Dance again this season, and one person really stands out to me. His positive energy and creative dance style are quite inspirational. I thought I'd share his smile with you guys! I hope he gets into the Top 20!

Hope those cheered you all up a tiny bit! Let's have a good week!
With stampedes of affection,
Korrina

No comments:

Post a Comment